SALUTI DALL'ITALIA Re: Early Bird Discounts for RevCon West Ending Monday!

carlo.mosca at azcsa.it carlo.mosca at azcsa.it
Sun Apr 30 12:31:49 EDT 2006

Dear Dan,
thanks for the informations.
As  hobbyist, novice developer, I could try to become your youngest
revolutionaire IUs (date 1939 is enough?)
I have chosen the CONFERENCE ONLY package (225 $) but I can't really come to
RevCom West!!
I will enjoy it at the speed of thought :))
Nonetheless will I get per post/email the handheld materials, the keynotes
and the free copies of software?
I will then good begin my self-studying experience.
Without loosing hope to meet you sometimes ....
GRAZIE E SALUTI !!
CMosca