currentTime not being updated in standalone... arggghh!

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 15:04:11 EDT 2006

Actually, the message box has a display option for the pending messages.. it
looks like a small mail box.  One click and you are viewing/updating the
pending messages.  To the right...  front, back scripts.

Also, click the third icon from the left, scroll down to "tool" on the left
side, then click on "pointer, brush tool" and see what happens.

Now type "color" into the filter field, and see the short list of params
that you can set

Jim Ault
Las Vegas