Web Hosts and Rev

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Fri Apr 28 13:16:14 EDT 2006

I just found a web host that said they'd let me install Rev with their
"Ecommerce Pro" shared plan (haven't tried it yet as I haven't signed
up). They're at <http://www.apollohosting.com/>

About.com has them listed as a "Top 5 Ecommerce Web Hosts" and it says
that they're a top pick by the Web Site Host Directory, CNET and Web
Host Magazine.

Anyone with real-life feedback on their "Rev" ability would be appreciated.

One of the challenges for me is that I need to be able to get the
previous version of the Miva merchant software (because of modules I use).

Thanks for any input,
Marty Knapp