RevMedia for CBT/eLearning

Bob Earp rjearp at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 18:09:42 EDT 2006

Be happy to Judy, but careful what you ask for.  Although I live in British Columbia, I am a Brit by birth and such requests have quite a different meaning for those of us from the UK !!  I'm sure the folks at Rev smiled at your request, but no offence is taken.................... ;-P

best, Bob...

PS, Roger Guay also has a VERY neat academic tool called Maximus Curriculus that was originally part of an R&D project for Embry Riddle Avaition University and was considerably refined and now used by the Seattle Girls School.  It deals with curriculum design analysis.  You can see it at http://homepage.mac.com/yogitrish/SGSMaxCurr/