Slideshow with Revolution?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 27 12:38:51 EDT 2006

Sivakatirswami,

I tested the stack here but modified the script so that the gonext
would:
on gonext tVar
------ snip
go card tVar
end gonext

and modified the "set next slide point to include the card number of
the next card etc. This let me put lots and lots of 3543, gonext
4 ,etc. This showed lots of transitions between cards and was very
fast too.

Anyway, I notice that the player object itself seems to hang around a
1/4 of an inch in and then does eventually start moving. I am looking
at the actual slider of the player object and it does hang and then
jump ahead to catch up, if you will, and then the slides start to
play again. It appears that this is a bug or message update of the
object and not your script. It is not on slide so and so that this
happens but rather at some point in time the player object does not
update.

By the way it happens again later in the song at about three quarters
of the way where it hangs again. The music still plays but the player
object is not updated and the "callbacks" must be using the actual
player object's state even though the song is much further along.

Weird, I would bugzilla this one for sure.

Tom