Use of the Debugger ?

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Apr 27 08:36:08 EDT 2006

Hi,

One of the really good things about using a Message Based Schedular
is that you can build debug/trace into the Schedular and thereby
trace specific message and/or objects. This has cut my debugging time
in half! For instance:

You have 10 objects that receive a message "MSGX" and do something,
somewhere in the chain something goes wrong. I can put a trace "MSGX"
and watch the messages being processed, you can then see which of the
10 objects is causing the problem.

All the Best
Dave