Converting a RunRev App to a Web-Based App?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Apr 26 11:47:16 EDT 2006

On Apr 26, 2006, at 7:50 AM, David Burgun wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just had an enquiry about an application I developed in RunRev
> a while back. It's basically a small database that contains small
> images, a 2D size and a product code. They would like to convert
> this to a web based application. How easy/difficult would it be to
> convert the existing app to run as a web-based app?

Hi Dave,

What kind of database is your app using right now?  Stack, text, SQL
or other?  Also, what kind of environment will your web-based app run
under?  Will this be a generally available application that requires
authentication or will the data that the web-based app accesses be
available to anyone who wants it?

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - http://www.bluemangolearning.com