Turn Off Double-Entry?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Wed Apr 26 11:43:12 EDT 2006

On Apr 25, 2006, at 10:30 AM, Scott Rossi wrote:

> I don't suppose there's any way to turn off or otherwise disable the
> double-entry key sequence to close the script editor?

I think you're looking for the script of field "script" of stack
"revTemplateScriptEditor" It's easy to get at using (shameless plug)
Navigator: http://www.inspiredlogic.com/navigator

Here's the handler in question:

on enterInField pOverRide
   if the enabled of btn "apply" then
     set the hilite of btn "apply" to true
     set the hilite of btn "apply" to false
     revUpdateSingleHandler
     revCompileScript true
     if the result is "applied" then
       disable btn "Revert"
       disable btn "Apply"
     end if
     if pOverRide then
       lock messages
       close this stack
       revSEShowPalettes
       unlock messages
     end if
     exit to top
   else
     close this stack
   end if
end enterInField

Change line 11 to:

     if pOverRide or (not the enabled of btn "apply") then

Apply the script (last time you have to press Enter twice ;-) and
save the stack.

To be safe, work on a copy of Revolution. So of course I didn't just
now...

Quit and re-open Rev. Now pressing Enter while editing a script will
apply the script, and if the script has no errors, close the editor.

This code is from 2.7.1 dp 4.

regards,

Geoff