Converting a RunRev App to a Web-Based App?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Apr 26 11:11:35 EDT 2006

If Revolution is allowed to run on their server, it would be very
easy for me. If not, it would be as difficult as developing any other
web based application from scratch.

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Salery is the easiest way to set up your own web store: http://
www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 26-apr-2006, om 16:50 heeft David Burgun het volgende geschreven: