Tree Control

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Apr 24 15:39:33 EDT 2006

Chipp Walters wrote:

> Richard Gaskin wrote:
>> I need a Finder-like tree control, with
>
> Hmmm. If you build one, perhaps you would consider licensing
> it to others? Seems like this is one of those oft-requested
> items and certainly a missing hole in the control objects.

If I need to write my own I certainly will.

I recently updated a Table object I've been using for database display,
and I'd have that released by now but I'm still waiting for a reply from
RunRev about how to sign up for RevSelect.  I could find no sign-up
information about the program at the site, so I used to address
revolution at runrev.com  that I found on the Contact page.  Been three
weeks, with a follow-up a week ago....

Maybe next time they update RevSelect they might consider adding it to
the site's navigation, and including sign-up and contact info for the
program.

The Table object has a library for handling its behaviors and its own
simple Inspector for simple installation and customization:
<http://www.fourthworld.com/products/lib4wTable.jpg>

If I do this tree control I'll probably make a similar setup....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal