Script Editor & Other Windows...

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Apr 23 16:55:37 EDT 2006

Jim Ault wrote:

> On 4/23/06 12:33 PM, "Bill Marriott" <wjm at wjm.org> wrote:
>> Using Rev 2.7 ... all my ancillary windows -- script editor, object
>> properties, message box, etc -- are now opening up at the very bottom of the
>> screen. The most frustrating is the script editor window. When I try to edit
>> a script, it opens up as a one-line window which I have to resize every
>> time. Is there a place where I can reset the default location/size of the
>> script editor (and other) windows?
>>
> I noted this 'frustration' last week on the list.
> My guess is that your Rev menu-tool bar is located at or near the bottom of
> the screen.
>
> Relocate it to the top, then quit Rev.  Relaunching should get you your tall
> windows again.

What's the Bugzilla # for this one?

I hope that if this gets filed it'll get addressed quickly.  The benefit
of prioritizing anything related to the Script Editor first is that it
not only removes the #2 cause of noise on this list, but more
importantly it increases RunRev's own overall productivity, since the
Script Editor is needed for any other work on the IDE.

I trust all reproducible issues related to the Script Editor will be
addressed in the next release.  Logging this will help ensure it's included.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal