Front Row/Remote

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 22 13:16:22 EDT 2006

Chris,

I found an applescript for controlling FrontRow via Applescript at:

http://homepage.mac.com/mikemunson/mobile/Front%20Row%
20Remote.applescript

It may rely on another app if I read the code right but this is
doable and also I found some control scripts at Sailing CLicker's
forums too.

Check it out and see if you can extract from it.

TOm