Growing Pains for new SuperCard convert

James Z jazu at comcast.net
Fri Apr 21 11:43:10 EDT 2006

I'd suggest getting Bbedit and forget about word. I copied a 40,000+ line
file (a Scscript repeatedly copied and pasted to make a forty k line file)
from BBEdit to a button script in Revolution Studio 2.7 evaluation mode. It
took about 6 minutes to paste, but the card opens and the text seems ok.
No problems editing.
Word may have imported formatting and other baggage into your script.

Bare Bones Software P.O. Box 1048 Bedford, MA 01730-1048
phone (781) 687-0700 fax (781) 687-0711
email support at barebones.com
web site http://www.barebones.com/

I've opened a 60 MB text file in BBEdit.

I'm curious, why are you leaving SuperCard for Revolution?

James Z.