PIM

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu Apr 20 23:14:40 EDT 2006

I've been working on a program for awhile that has PIM functionality
even though that isn't its prime function. This will be an inexpensive
consumer oriented product and there isn't much like it out now.

I hope to be ready for beta testers in about a month and will solicit
this list when I am ready.

Bill Vlahos