Installing and Using Revolution as a CGI on Tierra.Net (was Dreamhost)

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Thu Apr 20 14:13:55 EDT 2006

I'm trying to find a new web host where I can install Rev and I need the
Miva shopping cart. Anybody out there know of anything? I'm currently
using Websitesource and just discovered that they're blocking access
from people using Shaw Cable (a big provider in Canada). Websitesource's
tech support is slow and not very helpful. They also won't allow
installation of Rev unless I get a virtual private server. I currently
have 2 sites that use Miva 4 and am not too excited about
switching/learning something else.

Thanks for any input,
Marty Knapp