OT audio question - .asf files

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Thu Apr 20 13:13:07 EDT 2006

I'm trying to play back some educational .asf files I've downloaded.
Video works fine on all of them, but no audio playback on some of
them (others work fine).  All audio seems to work on Windows.  I'm
using OSX 10.6, and Quicktime 7.0.4 with current WMV player or VLC.

This is the message I get from VLC:
main: no suitable decoder module for fourcc `undf'.
VLC probably does not support this sound or video format.

If anyone has any idea about what I might do to get audio, I'd love
to hear.

Thanks,
Mark