PIM

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Apr 20 10:07:21 EDT 2006

On 4/20/06 8:57 AM, "Mikey" <mikeythek at gmail.com> wrote:

> WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back in the day I used to use
> Connections, which was a PIM product that ran in HC.  I'm incredibly
> unhappy with all the PIM's I've used since, so I'm thinking of killing
> myself cranking one out.  Do we have an RR based PIM somewhere?

Not for general consumption, AFAIK. There's a vertical market PIM solution
for agents and managers in the entertainment industry here:

  http://www.inentertainment.com/

But other than that, I'm not aware of any... perhaps someone else will chime
in on this thread...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/