Filling data fields from a multiple choice list - Closing Thread

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Thu Apr 20 04:44:04 EDT 2006

Hi Sarah,

 From the situation I was in (fields already defined and filled),
it took me 10 minutes ("chrono en main" as they say here).

Brilliant ! Thanks so much.

Sometimes Revolution can look so complex (I have
given up on trying to fathom out some of the coding
I see in this forum). But sometimes, it can be so simple
..... and elegant ....... !

One more step to making my stack look professional !
And the understanding of one more powerful command
to be used in future stacks.

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time !"