spread the word about the Rev beginners Workshop

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Apr 19 23:33:41 EDT 2006

Thanks Sandy!

BTW, for those of you who haven't seen the pictures Sandy took at last
year's RevConWest check it out:

http://www.troutfoot.com/rev/index.html

Also, everyone who takes the workshop, gets a free copy of RevMedia! So,
even if you know people who don't yet own Revolution, you can tell them
they'll walk away with a toolkit and the knowledge on how to use it.

-Chipp