Ask Password

Jeff Honken jhonken at webdsp.com
Wed Apr 19 20:21:59 EDT 2006

I have a user that is using one of my compiled .exe's.  He's running
WinXP Home addition.  He claims he can't see the password field in the
application.  None else has complained of this but He's described it to
me clearly so I believe him.  Does anyone know why he couldn't see the
password field but can see the text" Please Enter your Password" and the
ok and cancel buttons. I've compiled under 2.6.1.  I'm using:

ask password clear "Please Enter your Password"

Jeff