Selection of Icon from IconChooser within the script itself!!!

William de Smet wdesmet at wanadoo.nl
Wed Apr 19 06:06:52 EDT 2006

Hi Nitesh,

This is what I would do:
- load the images you want to use as an icon and group them (group "buttons")
- you can give each image a small script like (or make a group script):
on mouseup
  set the icon of btn "test" to 1010
end mouseup

When creating a new button show group "buttons"

Hope you can use this!

Greetings,

William de Smet (from a cloudy Holland)