DreamHost CGI not working...

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Apr 18 16:16:42 EDT 2006

Todd-

> But everything I know how to test tells me that the line endings are
> Line Feeds, ASC13.  and I ams till getting an error.

There you go. Looks like Alex managed to get things working, but if I
were you I'd

replace NumToChar(13) with NumToChar(10) in YourTextFile

and try uploading it again (in binary mode, natch).

I'm on Jaguarpc, not on Dreamhost, so I won't be able to troubleshoot
your installation in as much detail as some others here.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net