Installing and Using Revolution as a CGI on Tierra.Net(was Dreamhost)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Apr 18 12:12:23 EDT 2006

Lynn Fredricks wrote:
>>>I just switched my domain over to jaguarpc.net this morning and got
>>>rev cgi working in almost no time!
>

> If anyone has experience with setting up Rev as a CGI with hosts and can
> document how to do it in a way that Phil did with Dreamhost, it would be
> great if you could post it to the CGI forum. Id like to get a couple of
> polished versions up, that we can "sticky".

I have a tutorial the size of a small novel that goes into great detail,
and provides sample scripts, downloadable examples, practice files,
explanations of the different methods for setting up CGIs, and number of
other things. Link to that. It is way too long to put on a forum.

<http://hyperactivesw.com/cgitutorial/index.html>

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com