Installing and Using Revolution as a CGI on Tierra.Net (was Dreamhost)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Apr 17 14:36:59 EDT 2006

Chipp Walters wrote:

> Thanks for the info on Tierra.net, but unless I'm missing something, it
> is way more expensive than DreamHost.com.

Yeah, I'm learning English as a second language. :)

I was reading too many pages when I thought I was reading DreamHost's.
You're right:  if you buy boats by the foot, you can get a bigger boat
at DreamHost.

> While I've never contacted Tierra.net, you have said you can actually
> *talk* to a person there. I've tried on numerous occasions to *talk* to
> a person at DreamHost, never with any success. I figured if I couldn't
> talk to a live human, then they wouldn't get my business.

That's why I don't buy boats by the foot. :)

There's a lot that goes into smooth sailing beyond the size of the boat.

I don't need support often at Tierra.Net, but when I do it's a live
person who's very efficient.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal