What happens to a field dragged off the card

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Mon Apr 17 00:55:56 EDT 2006

James,

It's probably just out of view - expand the stack window and you should
find it. In the event that you dragged it quite far, you may need to
type into the message box "set the loc of field "the name of the field"
to "100,100". If you didn't give it a name check for its ID in the stack
inspector. You could also use the stack inspector, click the arrow icon
in the top, right corner and select the field, then click the menu to
select "Size and Position" and move it there.

Marty Knapp