table behaviour

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sat Apr 15 15:41:01 EDT 2006

On Apr 15, 2006, at 5:29 AM, Alex Tweedly wrote:

> Jonathan Lynch wrote an excellent spreadsheet object - can't
> remember (and can't easily find) his own web site address, but it
> is available from http://revolution.widged.com/stacks/  - about
> half-way down the page. This provides all the usual behaviour you
> would expect for editing, navigating, etc.

Just a quick note: I downloaded this spreadsheet object. I think it
works well in limited testing. I noticed that the columns don't live
resize -- you drag the resizer to the left or right and when you
release the mouse the columns resize. I added this command:

AlignTwoColumns

as the last line of the mouseMove handler in the ColumnDivider
controls, and got live resizing. (in case anyone wants it)