Slideshow with Revolution?

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Fri Apr 14 18:47:45 EDT 2006

Joao Candido Portinari wrote:

 >Revolution friends and gurus,

 >I would appreciate very much any help you could kindly provide on the
 >following:

 >Do you know of any already existent stack that builds slideshows in this
 >way? If not, how do I write a script for this?

 >Thank you very much for your help.

 >Regards,

 >Joao

Wow!
If Pablo Picasso's grandson suddenly popped up on the Use-Revolution
List, it would blow us all over, wouldn't it?

Well, that's more or less what's happened here!

Welcome Joao! The prestige of Revolution has suddnely rocketed!
I hope my friends can help you with your slideshow problem.

Very best regards,
Bob Warren (Florianopolis)