Could Rev do this?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Apr 14 16:46:06 EDT 2006

Mark,

I have the same problem here, over 6k photos. There are a lot of
shareware apps out there that claim to remove duplicate data from
iPhoto but none works.

I think the best way is to use a "directory walker" to traverse
"iPhoto Library" and compute a crc32 checksum for all the pictures
and remove the duplicates...

others might have better ideas

andre