OT: Re: Revolution Easter Weekend Offer - get a free iPod!

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Fri Apr 14 11:49:12 EDT 2006

 >Find an Easter bunny on www.runrev.com and get your choice of goodies!

For the Easter Weekend only we're giving away a fantastic top of the range
iPod Video with new Revolution Enterprise license purchases, an iPod shuffle
with Revolution Studio, or 33% off the new Revolution Media!

Revolution Media is a feature rich tool for creating interactive media and
software utilities.  Revolution Studio & Enterprise are the professional's
choice for cross-platform development.

If you find an Easter bunny on our site, he'll be bearing gifts. Better than
chocolate, less fattening and more long lasting, listen to the latest and
greatest music while you use your new copy of Revolution, the best
programming environment around!

Offer Vital Statistics:

What?

- Free iPod 30GB Video with Revolution Enterprise
- Free iPod Shuffle with Revolution Studio
- 33% off Revolution Media

How?

- Visit our web site at www.runrev.com and find the Easter Bunny!
- Click on the bunny and copy the offer coupon code box
- Insert the code at the foot of the checkout screen of our online store

When?

- Offer is valid only until midnight, GMT, Monday 17th April 2006

Why?

- Music and Revolution are the perfect combination, this is a great offer!

Offer valid until 17th April 2006. Offer limited to one per customer. Not
applicable with any other offer. Please allow up to 30 days for delivery of
your iPod.

Visit www.runrev.com now and find the Easter bunny!

Sincerely,

Kevin Miller
Revolution user, CEO
Runtime Revolution Ltd

If you would prefer not to receive our news and special offers in the
future, you may remove yourself from our list by going to: