problems with find command

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Apr 14 07:00:00 EDT 2006

Hi,

Yes, there are numerous problems with the Find Command. Do you mean
the Global Find or the one in the Script Editor?

You could try fiddling with the settings in the prefs, failing that,
if you want to be 100% sure of finding everything you are looking for
then the best bet is to paste the scripts or whatever into a
CodeWarroir or XCode or MS-Office or Text Edit window, do the search/
replace and then paste it back into RunRev. That's what I generally do.

Have a Great Weekend,
All the Best
Dave