How to stop screen "flicker"

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Apr 14 06:50:32 EDT 2006

Hi,

The problem is that the stack that is called can save itself, in that
case, if it's been opened via a "go invisible" command then it save's
it's state as invisible and so doesn't display when it's warm-started.

I'm not actually "showing"  the stack as such, I'm just restoring
it's previous state, which has the same effect if the stack was
visible to start with.

I think that the only way around it is to have a "show me" in the
Warm Start handler inside each stack, unless you have any other ideas?

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave