How to convert SC 4.5 to revolution?

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Fri Apr 14 06:46:02 EDT 2006

James,
I don't think that there is an "automagic" way to convert SC version
4.x projects to Rev.  But even with version 3.x I always ended up
recreating the work from scratch, using the SC original as a model.
Although it takes time, you'll likely find ways to incorporate some
of the Rev advantages when doing it this way.

-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)
web     http://elementarysoftware.com/