hierarchical lists with collapsing arrows

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Apr 13 17:08:04 EDT 2006

On Apr 13 2006, at 22:55, Xeubie Tsu wrote:

> One problem I'm having is that when I change the direction of an
> arrow, it changes all of them because they're all the same arrow
> image. Does anybody know a way to avoid this?

Wouldn't it be simpler to just have a group with transparent buttons
and a field, scroll the group instead of the field, and then handle the
mouseUp of the buttons to change the icon of them?

Of course that needs a bit of planning and scripting, but it should be
possible to have several different arrows as well as mouseOver then.

--

official ChatRev page:
http://chatrev.bjoernke.com

Chat with other RunRev developers: