Weird and Horrible Problem??!!

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Apr 13 15:27:50 EDT 2006

Hi Alex,

Thanks, I found it! It was a "cr" at the end of one of the strings
that came from a Custom Property. Incidentally, I came across this
problem when ported your Spirograph Demo (from revOnline) to use ISM.
I have just about got it working and was wondering if you'd like it
see it? If so I could send you a copy without ISM. I about to do a
final regression test on ISM and once it's passed that, release it
and some more complex applications.

ISM/Spirograph isn't quite finished yet, I'm still testing something
in ISM and using it as a tool, however, you could look at the source
code and see how it generally works. I chose the Sprograph Example
since you had ported to RunRev initially and thought you be familiar
with it.

All the Best
Dave