Dumb question about the RR dictionary

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Thu Apr 13 05:01:41 EDT 2006

I guess there must be a simple explanation staring me in the face,
but I can't work out why and how the RR dictionary switches modes
between actually showing you all the entries containing the command
etc you're looking for, and showing you the result of a kind of
intermediate search headed "Quick Search Results" which offers you a
number of lines which lead by further clicks to the entry you might
be looking for.

I sometimes get stuck in one mode and can't switch to the other one.
I'm sure everyone  else knows how to do this, but where would I start
to look for an explanation?

Graham