Where to Store Libraries and Other Files in 2.7?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 12 22:00:39 EDT 2006

Dan,

Hi, I don't know about all of the libraries and such but I have been
putting all of my items for the Mac in the "My Revolution Enterprise"
folder in my "Documents" folder. Inside of that folder I have the
plugins folder and Resources folder.

I'm not sure about the Windows side yet and I have not tested these
yet either.

HTH

Tom