Window staggering

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Apr 12 20:55:37 EDT 2006

James Spencer wrote:
> Richard and Jim thank you both.  It was because I was well aware that
> there were these exceptions not listed and because it is not a
> trivial task that I asked my question.

If there's a simple way to do proper window staggering it eluded my best
effort. :)

One thing I found handy from Cocoa is the concept of a default width for
documents.  You can use that div 2 from center to get the values for the
left and right of the window, and in a generalized library that may be
helpful as you'll be able to use it on all sorts of different documents.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal