Runtime Revolution Ships Revolution Media

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Wed Apr 12 20:46:09 EDT 2006

Generalizing can be dangerous and I certainly over generalized.  I also
forgot about the Rev/Metacard relationship, having never been a Metacard
user.  Conclusion - Rev is more mature than I initially indicated and
certainly branded beyond the confines of this list.  I suspect, however,
that there are very few degrees of separation from every user of Rev and the
active members of this list.  Having said that, I take Richard Gaskin's
comments of the value of a sales force such as the evangelistas (Guy
Kawasaki - the ultimate brandmeister) on this list... Jim