Runtime Revolution Ships Revolution Media

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed Apr 12 13:05:10 EDT 2006

It almost sounds like RevConWest...

Almost.

Just to play Devil's Advocate, how do you know that your participating
end-users are not hand-picked to ensure a certain outcome?

Not that I'm accusing you of doing that, but I participated in an external
evaluator session for our first online master's degree.  The fur was
positively flying (and most improbably, not on my particular account), but
when I later voiced some of my concerns to the program head, she seemed
most blissful in her ignorance.  Later, when the program made its
self-assessment to a national conference, what I had witnessed had been
entirely sugar-coated.

I love the process you describe.  I guess it all depends upon the
willingness of the company to actually listen to what is being said as
opposed to hearing what they would like to hear.  Your customers are most
fortunate that your company is of the former rather than the latter.

Rev clearly has the opportunity to be of the former as well.

Judy