Hmmm ! I wonder whether I can do this with Revolution ?

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 12 06:36:09 EDT 2006

Hi from Paris,

I have dozens of forms to fill in, and I'd like to scan an
original to a .jpg file, display it in a Rev card overlaid
with predefined fields which I can fill in, and then save
the updated form to a .jpg file again. Has anybody done
anything like this ? I admit that I haven't yet tried to do
it, but I'd like to know if it's possible before putting
"pen to paper" !

Thanks for any light on the subject  .....

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time !"