Runtime Revolution Ships Revolution Media

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Apr 11 17:28:22 EDT 2006

> Why introduce confusion and exacerbate a perception of
> flightiness only to assist a branding effort which accounts
> for a scenario that never happened?
>
> It may be the case that Adobe, Macromedia, Netscape, Apple,
> Asymetrix, and other companies with strong market research
> departments are not entirely wrong on this.

If you'd like to send me the case studies used internally at these companies
to support your argument, it would go a long way in convincing one way or
the other.

> I hope RunRev will reconsider in light of more important
> priorities before committing to this recommendation from a contractor.

Does this mean being a contractor invalidates any experience in business -
are contractors only good for executing mechanical tasks?

> A reputation for being flighty seems a far more serious
> branding issue than merely following an established trend
> among many major successful companies.

Id be happy to set up a marketing forum to discuss pro's and con's of
marketing techniques. Paradigma already has one on Digital Pilon but it
might be helpful and interesting to have on specifically on Revolution
Forums.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations