Custom Properties

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 15:14:32 EDT 2006

Cutom Properties were one of the primary features of Rev that attracted me
back into the xTalk fold. They are immensely powerful. Even my eBook (thanks
for the plug, Scott!) only scratches the surface. Every time I find a new
use for one of these puppies I get more astonished.

Example: You can put a complete binary file into a custom prop and ship it
as a single unit. That's how I embed the PDFs in my SmartEBooks. So
convenient. SO fast.