Recent Posts

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Apr 10 12:38:47 EDT 2006

Hey that is a GREAT idea for a new Revolution feature! Have a way we
can draw a graphical diagonal line along the side of a stack of
cards, and then we can resort in their original order! BRILLIANT!!!! ;-)

uh... btw... if the diagonal line was your only method for
determining the proper order, how do you know you got it right...
never mind.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management