End all Negative Threads Now -- Big Whoops!

jeffrey reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Sun Apr 9 21:12:26 EDT 2006

Big, big whoops on my part. My sincere apologies Lynn and to the
list, i thought i had put Lynn's email address in in place of the
revlist, but i guess i didn't. It was not meant as a back door
posting, just an honest mistake, in hitting the send key w/o making
one last check of the header...

I dont think i said anything that i was not willing to take public, I
just wanted to get your reactions first before expressing them more
publicly, but goofed.

again my apologies to you and the list for the goof, but it was
something that just really smacked me in the face, and that had never
happened before that way on this list. I love this list and want to
see it continue on in the same spirit and voice it has always had
(IMHO).

I also like the way that email lists serves (this one especially)
keep a sense of personality with them, whereas forums seem so
impersonal and flat. maybe its because things are all jumbled up and
you run across threads you would never click on via the titles or
that the discussion can migrate in interesting directions or that
some great humor creeps in.  Forums almost feel like a business
attempt to control creativity. just my opinion.

cheers,

jeff

On Apr 9, 2006, at 7:08 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com