End all Negative Threads Now

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Apr 9 15:29:58 EDT 2006

jeffrey reynolds wrote:
> Ken,
>
> I totally agree. this threat disturbed me more than anything i have
> ever seen on this list. I fear its a big black eye for rev the company.

I have to agree, and the heavy-handed approach displayed here has never
before been witnessed on this list. Heather has always moderated us with
courtesy, humor, and good judgement, and folks have always responded
very well to her gentle touch. I didn't know Lynn was in charge of
moderation, but hopefully he can consult with Heather about the most
effective approach.

Any attempt at controling list content, except in the most eggregious
cases, will only drive partipants elsewhere -- which could be much worse
for the company in the long run.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com