creating my own tools palette

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Apr 9 14:20:09 EDT 2006

Xeubie Tsu wrote:
> Interesting, thank you. Do you know anything about "Software at the
> Speed of Thought" and could you recommend it for learning transcript?
> I'm looking for a comprehensive source for learning the language at the
> moment.

Many people have said that this book helped them a lot.

Other resources are the scripting conference stacks
<http://support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences> and the PDF User Guide
that ships with Revolution 2.7. I think reading through the Guide
completely will answer many questions.

Also, in 2.7, is an advanced "Search" stack that will allow you to
search many online resources all at once. This can be very helpful if
you are looking for tutorials, expanded explanation of Revolution terms
and behavior, and other specific topics.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com