[Ticket#: 2006040510000641] Re: [OT] Articles to read

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun Apr 9 04:49:12 EDT 2006

I guess I am fortunate that googling me turns up people other than me or
me in my other incarnation as an amateur historian.

'Cuz otherwise I'd be so obviously toast...

Anybody got the butter handy???

(hiding...  don't hate me, Marielle:  I'm just in an uncharacteristically
good/wine-lubricated mood, especially now that foster-child has vacated
the premises...  wine and cold meds are a good thing [tm]).

Judy