[Ticket#: 2006040510000641] Re: [OT] Articles to read

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun Apr 9 04:40:37 EDT 2006

Well, Marielle,

I've been accused of it.  Dan too, I'll bet.  And the both of us in a
single breath, I'll wager (I wonder just how many people avoid a forum in
which the two of us reside; or me alone, for that matter).

Sometimes these things happen due to the differences between
bodily-present communications and electronic communications (and sometimes
because some of us present ourselves badly, like I am now at 1:30 a.m. my
local time, after a hugh fight with foster-child that resulted in her
being sent back "home")... and sometimes because some of us (like me, yup)
couldn't find a diplomatic solution if it whupped our sorry @sses, er,
whatever...

And, yes, sometimes people say thing simply TO hurt a person, at a
personal level. And I'm quite certain that I've said things that others
have found were decidedly intended to hurt THE PERSON as opposed to the
position.

I am (most unlike me but currently) charitably of the position that, for
the most part, these differences of opinion (as opposed to personality)
CAN be resolved.

But perhaps that's because I'm currently inclined to be a Pollyana who is
not concurrently occupying the 'naughty stool'...

@;-)

Judy