Media word processor question

Friedrich F. Grohmann shedrup at ms9.hinet.net
Sun Apr 9 01:51:07 EDT 2006

I am happy to see Revolution making steady progress, and one sentence
on the home page in particular did not fail to raise my spirits wildly:

> Straight out of the box, Revolution Media provides the features of a
> word processor, a presentation tool, a movie player, a calculator and
> many more standard applications.

Does this mean it is now possible to type Chinese in a field without
having the application crash with some of the most common characters?
Is Devanagari no longer garbled?

I would love to introduce my students to Revolution Media, but living
in Taiwan and working in a field in which Indian scripts are a must I
cannot do so with a clear conscience as long as the above mentioned
conditions are not met.

All the best,
Fritz Grohmann