Register at Forums to See Everything

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Apr 8 22:09:36 EDT 2006

Björnke von Gierke wrote:

> You are looking at the index, but i am talking about this page:
>
> http://forums.runrev.com/phpBB2/search.php?search_id=newposts
>
> which shows you all the newest posts. In a list.

So far, that has always said "No topics or posts match your criteria",
so I haven't yet seen that. Perhaps there just haven't been any posts
since I registered this evening.

> You can see the link to that page if you're logged in, and look near
> the top of the page. There are 3 links there:
>
> View posts since last visit
> View your posts
> View unanswered posts
>
> actually i have simply bookmarked the first one (which is also the
> link i gave at the top of my message).
>
> PS: actually the links should appear differently, as unread topics
> appear with a red icon next to them even in the index (again, only if
> you're logged in).

Haven't seen that yet - but this could again be because there have been
no posts since I registered.

I'll try again tomorrow and see if there's anything to see ..... but
really I just want the feed into email to work :-)

Thanks for the help !